How to Download YouTube Subtitle as Text on PC and Smartphone
3 legit ways to Download YouTube Subtitle as Text on PC and Smartphone
Learn the easiest method on How to Download YouTube Subtitle as Text on PC and Smartphone. As we all know that YouTube is one of the largest platforms for watching videos of the best quality. I don’t think so there is any better platform than YouTube. You can find all kinds of videos such as informative, educational, problem-solving, motivational, and many more. And most of the people call YouTube their teacher. Videos are available in different languages and for different countries around the world. It is fact with multimedia we would learn anything faster rather than with books.
YouTube has a very great feature in that each video is uploaded with subtitles. If you have found a good video with a language that you can’t understand, you can enable subtitles and easily understand it with subtitles. Furthermore, it is for people who have hearing problems and simply for deaf people that just watch the video and read the subtitles. Also, people whose native language isn’t English, Chinese, or Arabic can use the subtitles. However, when I was learning English and I used to watch English movies with subtitles to make my pronunciation better and faster.
So, in this guide, you will definitely learn the two easiest ways to Download YouTube Subtitle as Text on PC and Smartphone.
How to Download YouTube Subtitle as Text on PC
You can download YouTube Subtitle as Text on PC and Smartphone. So, follow up the below steps accurately.
1. Open up youtube and search for the video which you want to download its subtitle.
2. Youtube has a CC option for most of the videos. The minority of the videos may not have a CC option. CC means that if you enable then it will show the subtitles.
3. Then, click on the three dots icon and select Show transcript.
4. Now, you will have a window where you can find the transcript of the video. Just select them all. copy and paste inside it notepad or word.
How to Download YouTube Subtitle as Text on Smartphone
- Open your Chrome browser or another browser that you have.
- Search youtube.com and tap on the three dots option then select the desktop site.
- Find any video.
- Tap on the three dots and tap on the show transcript.
How to Download YouTube Subtitle as Text on PC and Smartphone Online
If the above methods didn’t work for you then don’t worry because we have come up with another amazing method. We have found a website that will help you to Download YouTube Subtitle as Text on PC and smartphones.
The name of that website downsub.com. It is easy to use and free to Download YouTube Subtitle as Text on PC and Smartphone. Whenever you think of subtitles as text then downsub.com might come in your mind. So, you can use it on all operating systems just need a browser. Therefore, you have to follow the steps dwon below to Download YouTube Subtitle as Text using downsub.com easily.
- Open any browser and search for the downsub.com.
- Now copy the URL of the particular video and paste it into downsub website. And click on the Download button.
- When it will be ready, make sure to click on the TXT option.
- And finally, save the text file on your laptop.
I hope you have easily learned How to Download YouTube Subtitle as Text on PC and Smartphone. Downsub is one of the perfect way to Download YouTube Subtitle as Text on PC and Smartphone. If you know an easier method than above methods then please let our viewers know by commenting in the comment. And if you are having any issues while Transfering Files Between PC and Phone using Zapya then write it in the comment section down below.
- How to Transfer Files Between PC and Phone using Zapya
- How to Block YouTube Ads on PC and Smartphone For Free