How to Create macOS Ventura Bootable USB on Windows 10/11 PC. If you are here then you are looking for this thing then you will find the best content for it here. I assure you that this article will teach you exactly How to Create macOS Ventura Bootable USB on Windows 10/11 PC. And it will be also easy for you to do it yourself and you won’t face any kind of problem. So if you want to create a macOS Ventura bootable USB on windows then read this article till the very end. To learn it and do it yourself.
So as we all know that macOS Ventura was released by Apple company on 24 October 2022 in autumn. And Apple introduced it as the new and the latest version of the operating system for its desktops and Laptops. macOS Ventura is also known as macOS 13 among people around the world. So as we all know that Apple always releases something every new year and adds some new features to it. So the same happened for macOS Ventura they added some new features and capabilities and made some enhancements in Safari, Messages, the Mail app, and the list goes on and on.
So as I said that if you are here then this only means one thing that you are also looking for How to Create macOS Ventura Bootable USB on Windows 10/11 PC. First, of all before that, you should create a macOS Ventura bootable USB on Windows then you should first install some software to do that. And you will find the links to the software under this paragraph.
Software Required to Install
- DMG file for macOS Ventura.
- TransMac for windows PC.
- And then you should have a Pendrive with 16GB or above capacity.
- And of course a Computer or PC with a windows operating system.
How to Create macOS Ventura Bootable USB on Windows 10/11 PC
So to create a macOS Ventura bootable USB on windows we are using software called TransMac. TransMac is an extremely valuable storage management which is used by windows users and TransMac allows them to obtain access to the file system which is used by the Mac systems. So with this app, you could not just copy, delete, and move the files but you could do much more than this. Like you could generate or burn a CD or DVD image. So as you have the knowledge of what TransMac is then we should probably start the steps on How to Create macOS Ventura Bootable USB on Windows 10/11 PC.
- So first of all, you need to install the TransMac software on your PC or Laptop.
- After that, you need to insert your USB as I said the capacity must be 16GB.
- Then you need to run TransMac on your PC. And you have to wait a little bit to use the free trial and then click Run.
- Then you have to open the file of TransMac and right-click on your USB drive and then select format disk for Mac. And if you didn’t see your USB drive then eject your USB drive and insert it again.
5. And you have to enter a volume name for your USB and click OK and click Yes.
6. Then you have to wait for a little bit so that your drive should be formatted then click OK
7. And once again you have to right-click on your USB drive and then select Restore with Disk Image. And click Yes.
8. Then you have to click on the three dots and select the macOS venture DMG file. And click Open.
9. Click Ok and then click Yes.
And remember you have to be patient as the process will take some time. And then macOS Ventura bootable USB will be ready for you to use when you wanted.
In this article, we taught you How to Create macOS Ventura Bootable USB on Windows 10/11 PC. We hope that you learned it and have understood it fully and don’t have any problem. We tried our best to give you the best that we could give you. And we hope that you won’t face any problems while trying it yourself. But if you still have any problem or any kind of suggestion then feel free to comment to us. We would love to reach out to you.