Do you want to know the easiest way How to Transfer Files Between PC and Phone using Zapya? If yes, then you are on the perfect website. We know how difficult is to share files between pc and phone for the new computer users. It always irritates me when someone tries to transfer files from a phone to pc because if you don’t know the simplest, it will waste a lot of time. You might be trying many ways to transfer files between pc and phone but I am sure you couldn’t find the easiest way. You can also transfer files from one device to another using a USB cable but sometimes it might happen that you don’t have it. In that case, you should know the quickest way to transfer Files Between PC and Phone.
After a lot of research, finally we have found an app that will help you to transfer files between pc and phone. There is an app by the name of Zapya. You can easily transfer files from one device to another whether it’s small or large in size. The good news is here that you can transfer any format of the file without having an Internet connection. Transferring large files of more than 50MB, Zapya will do its job in a faster way than other Applications. Once you know the process of transferring files using the API, I’m pretty sure that you will start using it in transferring all kinds of files. However, Zapya was made in 2012 and still, a large number of people are using it on a daily basis.
Basically, Zapya is a very lightweight app, and it is available on all platforms for free. You can also get it from the play store and app store. You don’t have to worry about file sharing because we have found one of the easiest ways to share files between pc and a phone. Therefore, it is far better than transferring files through Bluetooth which is a long process.
Follow up on the below guide properly to Transfer Files Between PC and Phone using Zapya.
How to Transfer Files Between PC and Phone using Zapya
You can easily Transfer Files Between PC and Phone using Zapya. The process is really easy just you need to have the Zapya application on both devices. Zapya is available on all devices such as Android, Windows, iOS, and macOS. So, if you are transferring files from your mobile to your Windows PC, then make sure to download Zapya on both devices from its official website for free.
1. When you have installed Zapya on your PC, just double-click to open it.
2. Once it is opened, you will see two options there one of them is Join Group and the other one is Create Hotspot Group. Now, you need to click on the Create Hotspot Group in order to connect the other device to it for transferring files.
3. Then a QR code will be created.
4. Now launch the Zapya app on your smartphone, there you have to click on the Connect button from the bottom of the screen.
5. Click on the Join Group in order to pair your smartphone with your PC.
6. It is time to pair your smartphone with your PC, to do that you need to select your PC name which is appearing there. And type the password which is appearing on Zapya’s PC.
7. I hope it is successfully paired. In order to send files from your smartphone to your PC, you can browse different options such as photos, videos, music, and apps. Once you select the file make sure to click on the Share button.
8. And if you want to transfer files from pc to a smartphone then click on Send files on your PC. You can also drag the files and drop them into the Zapya.
I hope you have easily learned How to Transfer Files Between PC and Phone using Zapya. Zapya is one of the perfect ways to Transfer Files Between PC and Phone using Zapya. If you know an easier method than Zapya then please let our viewer know. And if you are having any issues while Transfering Files Between PC and Phone using Zapya then write it in the comment section down below.