The Classic Paint app has been a part of Windows for as long as we can remember about it. You can also download the Windows 10 version of the classic Paint app for your Windows 11 computers. We will Download and Install Classic Paint for Windows 11 using a third-party website. Classic Paint is one of the best apps that you can get good quality on. If you would like to get the Classic Paint app back on a Windows 11 computer it is possible to Download and Install Classic Paint for Windows 11. So keep reading this article till the end to learn How to Download and install Classic Paint for Windows 11.
Many Windows users don’t know to download the Classic Paint app but do not worry we are here to help you Download and Install Classic Paint for Windows 11. Many Windows users are not happy because the old mspaint.exe loaded faster and opened images from the clipboard, cropping them and saving them.
We will download the Classic Paint app for Windows using a third-party website. The Classic Paint app is not available in Windows 11, but you can manually download it. If you are planning to install Classic Paint in Windows 10, keep reading for the exact steps. You can also download Classic Paint on Windows 10. There are two easy ways to Download and Install Classic Paint for Windows 11.
How to Download and Install Classic Paint for Windows 11
Method 1. Modify the Registry Editor
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then Press WINDOWS + R and type regedit and click on OK or press Enter.
2. Copy and paste the following path in the address bar and press Enter.
3. Right-click on the Paint key click on the New option and then click on the Key and name as Settings.
4. Right click on empty place then click on New and click on DWORD (32-bit) Value and name as DisableModernPaintBootstrap.
5. Double-click on DisableModernPaintBootstrap and Enter 0 under Value data, and click on OK to save the changes.
6. Now, Restart your computer for the changes to come into effect.
Method 2. Download MS Paint from a third-party website
1. Open your computer and then go to Win7Games’s official website.
2. Scroll down to the Classic Paint (mspaint) section, and click on the Download Paint button.
3. When it is downloaded then go to the location where the downloaded file is stored then right-click on it, and click on the Extract All.
4. When an extracted file is open then run the ClassicPaint setup.
5. Click on Yes in the prompt that appears, and then click on Next in the subsequent windows.
6. Click on the Open Settings option.
7. Click on App execution aliases.
8. Now, Turn off the mspaint.exe and pbrush.exe.
9. Open the Start menu and then search Paint and click on Paint (classic) from the results.
In this article, we showed you How to Download and install Classic Paint for Windows. There is all about How to Download and install Classic Paint for Windows. There are three ways to Download and install Classic Paint for Windows. So I hope you have got your solution to your problem. If you had any kind of questions or suggestions then do tell us in the comment section.