If your computer has a third-party app then your start menu will open slowly. The start menu is a place from where you can find the file or an app installed on your Windows system. There are three ways to Fix Slow Start Menu Search Open on Windows 11/10. So, keep reading this article till the end to learn How to Fix the Slow Start Menu Search Open on Windows 11/10.
Many Windows users don’t know fix the slow start menu search but don’t worry we are here to help you Fix the Slow Start Menu Search Open on Windows 11/10. This type of problem is a common problem in Windows 11 or Windows 10 devices. With the help of the Start menu search, you can easily find the important files on your computer.
Method 1. Restart Search Service to Fix Slow Start Menu Search Open on Windows 11/10
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then press WINDOWS + R and then type services.msc then press enter or click on OK.
2. Find the Windows Search service in the list right-click on it and click on Stop.
3. Now, Again right-click on it then click on the Start option.
Method 2. Exclude Unnecessary Folders or Drives
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then open the Setting app.
2. Go to Privacy and Security in the Settings app and click on Searching Windows.
3. Now, Scroll down to the Exclude Folders section and click on the Add an Excluded folder.
4. Select your folder or entire disk drive you want to Exclude Unnecessary it.
Method 3. Remove Web Search From Start Menu to Fix Slow Start Menu Search
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then open the start menu then search Registry Editor and click on Open.
2. When it is open and then copy and paste the following path in the address bar and press Enter.
3. Right-click on Windows and click on New then click on Key and then name this key as Explorer.
4. Right-click the created Explorer and click on New and then click on DWORD (32-bit) Value.
5. Now, Name the created value as DisableSearchBoxSuggestions and then double double-click on it, and then set it to 1, and click on OK.
In this article, we showed you How to Fix the Start Menu Search to Open slowly on Windows 11/10. There are all about How to Fix the Start Menu Search Open slowly on Windows 11/10. Step by step we will show you how to Fix Start Menu Search Open Slow on Windows 11/10. So I hope you have got your solution to your problem. If you have any kind of questions or suggestions then do tell us in the comment section.