Do not disturb is one of the best features for iPhone users. When you turn on the do not disturb features then no message notification will disturb you. In old iPhone phones, you can also find the Do Not Disturb feature. Without using any third-party app we will fix do not disturb turning on automatically on iPhone. Sometimes Do Not Disturb feature is very useful for iPhone devices. So keep reading this article till the end to How Fix Do Not Disturb turning on automatically on iPhone.
. Many iPhone users don’t know to fix Do Not Disturb turned on automatically but don’t worry we are here to help you Fix Do Not Disturb turned on automatically on your iPhone. Do Not Disturb mode can be one of the most useful features on the iPhone, as it can be used to quickly turn your phone onto silent mode. When your do not disturb is turning on automatically then you might miss calls and texts on your phone. It is one of the profiles under Focus to create a distract-free environment.
Method 1. Disable the Do Not Disturb schedule on iPhone
1. Turn on your iPhone phone and then open the Control Center by swiping down from the top right of the screen.
2. When the control center of your phone is open then click on the Focus option.
3. Click on the Three-dot icon and then click on the Settings option.
4. So, Click on the schedule that you created the timing.
5. Now, Turn off the Schedule option.
Method 2. Disable Do Not Disturb when connected to CarPlay on iPhone
1. Turn on your iPhone device then open the Settings app.
2. When a setting app is open then click on the Focus option.
3. Click on the Driving option.
4. Scroll down and then click on While Driving.
5. Now, Turn off the Activate With CarPlay option.
6. Now, Your do not disturb is now disabled when connected to CarPlay is done.
Method 3. Delete Driving Focus
1. Turn on your iPhone devcie then open the Settings app.
2. Once the setting is open then click on the Focus option.
3. Now, Click on the Driving option.
4. Scroll down and then click on Delete Focus.
5. Click on Delete Focus to confirm that you have deleted your Focus.
6. Now, You have deleted the driving focus on your iPhone device.
In this article, we showed you How Fix Do Not Disturb turns on automatically on your iPhone. There are all about How Fix Do Not Disturb turns on automatically on iPhone. We have three ways to Fix Do Not Disturb turned on automatically on iPhone So I hope you have got your solution to your problem. If you have any kind of questions or suggestions then do tell us in the comment section.