When your disk usage is 100% then your computer works very slowly and it can find a lot of problems. Any Windows device running at its maximum capacity, whether it is the CPU, RAM, or disk, is likely to deliver sluggish performance. There are four ways to Fix for 100% Disk Usage on Windows 10/11. So keep reading this article till the end to learn How to Fix for 100% Disk Usage on Windows 10/11
Many Windows users don’t know how to fix 100% Disk Usage but don’t worry we are here to help you to Fix for 100% Disk Usage on Windows 10/11. Without using any third-party apps we will Fix for 100% Disk Usage on Windows 10 or 11. One of the most likely causes of slow performance in Windows 11 computers is high disk usage for no apparent reason that can reach 100% of disk usage.
Method 1. Basic Solutions
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then right-click on the Start menu and click on Device Manager.
2. Now, Find the disk drives section and then right-click on the drive that you want to update and select the Update driver option.
3. Click on the Search automatically for drivers option.
Method 2. Turn off Fast Startup
1. Open the Start menu and then search Control Panel and click on Open.
2. Click on the Hardware and Sound option.
3. Click on the Change what the power buttons do under the Power Options.
4. Click on the Change settings that are currently unavailable option.
5. Uncheck the box of Turn on the fast startup option and then click on Save changes.
Method 3. Disable SysMain
1. Open the Start menu and search Services, then click on Open.
2. Scroll down until you find SysMain service and right-click on it then click on Properties.
3. Select Disabled from the Startup type option and click on Stop and click on OK.
Method 4. Check for Malware
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then open the Start menu and Windows Security and click on Open.
2. Go to the Virus & Threat Protection tab and click on Scan options.
3. Now, Select the Full Scan option and click on the Scan now.
In this article, we will show you How to Fix for 100% Disk Usage on Windows 10/11. They are all about How to Fix for 100% Disk Usage on Windows 10/11. Step by step we will guide you to Fix for 100% Disk Usage on Windows 10/11. If you have any kind of questions or suggestions then do tell us in the comment section.