YouTube app is an app where you can see any video that you want like Games funny videos and many other videos. If the YouTube app keeps crashing on your iPhone devices then don’t worry we are here to help you to Fix YouTube App Keeps Crashing on iPhone. Some users have recently started reporting that the YouTube app is crashing on their iPhones. So keep reading this article till the end to learn How to Fix the YouTube App that Keeps Crashing on the iPhone.
YouTube app has over 2.1 billion active users. With the help of the YouTube app, you can also get money. If your iPhone storage is full then sometimes your YouTube app will keep crashing because of that. A lot of Android phone and iPhone users find YouTube App Keeps Crashing problem. You can also find this kind of problem in Windows computers. You can find these kinds of problems on every device like Android and Windows computers.
Method 1. Sign out and sign in to YouTube
1. Turn on your iPhone device then open the YouTube app.
2. Once the YouTube app is open then click on the Profile picture.
3. Click on Your username.
4. Click on the Use YouTube signed out.
5. Again click on a Profile picture.
6. Now, Click on Sign in.
7. Select your Preferred account or click on Add account.
Method 2. Check if you have sufficient storage
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone device.
2. Now, Click on the General option.
3. Click on iPhone Storage.
4. Ensure that you have enough storage space available on your phone.
Method 3. Update or reinstall YouTube
1. Turn on your iPhone phone then open the App Store.
2. Now, Search for YouTube.
3. Click on the Blue Update button beside the YouTube icon.
4. If there is no update available then you must reinstall the YouTube app.
5. Now, Press on the YouTube app on your home screen and click on the Remove App option.
6. Click on the Delete App option.
7. Now, Open the Play Store app then search for YouTube.
8. Click on the Blue cloud icon to download the YouTube app.
Method 4. Reset Network Settings on your iPhone
1. Turn on your iPhone device then open the Settings app.
2. Once the settings app is open then click on the General option.
3. Scroll down and click on Transfer or Reset iPhone.
4. Click on the Reset option.
5. Click on Reset Network Settings.
5. Now, Enter your iPhone passcode.
6. Click on Reset Network Settings again to complete the process.
In this article, we will show you How to Fix the YouTube App that Keeps Crashing on your iPhone. They are all about How to Fix the YouTube App that Keeps Crashing on iPhone. Step by step we will guide you to Fix YouTube App Keeps Crashing on iPhone. If you have any kind of questions or suggestions then do tell us in the comment section.