When your phone does not have sound then you don’t like to use it without sounds. This day every app has its sound. Many iPhone users have reported that their mobile sound is not working but don’t worry we are here to help you Fix Sound Not Working on iPhone. In some iPhones, you can find that your sound is not working. So keep reading this article till the end to learn How to Fix Sound Not Working on your iPhone.
When water goes into the speakers of your phone your phone sound is not working at that time. This may become noticeable during calls, playing games, or when we are listening to music. If your phone has bug software then your phone sound stops working on your iPhone devices. Restarting your phone is one of the easiest methods to Fix the Sound Not Working on your iPhone devices. Sound is one of the most useful things in all devices. We have four methods to fix sound not working on iPhones.
Method 1. Check Notification Settings
1. Turn on your iPhone device then open the Settings app,
2. When the setting is open click on the Notification option.
3. Now, Select the specific app where the sound is not working on your phone.
4. If your Sounds option is disabled and this is the reason why there is no sound when receiving a notification.
Method 2. Reset All Settings
1. Open the Settings app on iPhone devices.
2. Click on the General option.
3. Scroll down and click on the Transfer or Reset iPhone.
4. Click on Reset.
5. Click on the Reset All Settings.
6. Now, Enter your phone passcode.
7. Click on the Reset All Settings option again to confirm your decision.
Method 3. Factory Reset Your iPhone
1. Turn on your iPhone device then open the Settings app.
2. Once the setting is open click on the General option.
3. Click on the Transfer or Reset iPhone.
4. Click on the Erase All Content and Settings.
5. Click on the Continue option.
6. Now, Type your phone passcode.
7. You can wait a few minutes for it to complete the backup of all your data to iCloud.
8. Enter your Apple ID password.
9. Click on the Erase iPhone option to confirm your decision.
Method 4. Update Your iPhone
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone device.
2. When the setting is open then click on General.
3. Click on the Software Update.
4. If the update is available, click on the Install Now button and this will fix the sound issue on your iPhone.
In this article, we showed you How to Fix Sound Not Working on an iPhone. There are all about How to Fix Sound Not Working on an iPhone. Step by step we will show you to Fix Sound Not Working on iPhone. So I hope you have got your solution to your problem. If you have any kind of questions or suggestions then do tell us in the comment section.