So, Google can suggest contacts from your local phone storage, Gmail, and Google account. Many Android don’t know how to Remove Suggested Contacts When Sharing but don’t worry we are here to help you Remove Suggested Contacts When Sharing on Android phones. These suggestions are intended to make it quicker and easier for users to connect with the people they communicate with frequently. So keep reading this article till the end to learn How to Remove Suggested Contacts When Sharing on Android.
Using the Google Photo app we will Remove Suggested Contacts When Sharing on Android. In every phone, you can find the contacts when sharing a video or photos. This method will be helpful to you to Remove Suggested Contacts When Sharing on Android. Different apps may have different features and settings related to contact suggestions. When you want to share any photo the contact will appear there it will disturb us when you want to share photos or videos. You can set any people you want on the suggested contact
Hide Sharing Suggestions in the Google Photos
1. Turn on your Android phone then open the Google Photo app.
2. Open any photo that you want to share and click on Share.
3. Press on the contact suggestion you would like to remove and then click on Hide Suggestion.
4. Click on the Hide option.
Block the Person in Google Photos
1. Open the Google Photo app on your Android phone.
2. When it is open go to the Sharing tab.
3. Now, Open any album you have shared with that person.
4. Click on the contact name or photo to open the Options screen.
5. Click on Three dots.
6. Click on Block Person.
7. Again click on Block.
Delete and Restore the Contact
1. Open your Android phone and then open the Settings app.
2. When the setting is open click on App.
3. Find the Photos app and click on it.
4. Scroll down and then click on the Storage option.
5. Click on Clear cache.
6. Return to Google Contacts on the web, go to Trash, and click on Recover to restore the deleted contact.
Change the Contact Name and Photo
1. Open the Google Contact app on your Android phone.
2. Now, Find and select any contact you want to make changes to.
3. Click on the Three dots icon.
4. Click on the Block contact.
5. Click on the Block option.
Hide Contact Suggestions from Direct Share on Samsung Devices
1. Turn on your Android phone then open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down and click on Advanced Features.
3. Now, Turn off the Show contacts when sharing content.
In this article, we showed you How to Remove Suggested Contacts When Sharing on Android. There are all about How to Remove Suggested Contacts When Sharing on Android. Step by step we will show you to Remove Suggested Contacts When Sharing on Android. So I hope you have got your solution to your problem. If you have any kind of questions or suggestions then do tell us in the comment section.