Internet speed shows you how much your internet is working on your computer. If your Internet speed is less then you can not download the games or app very fast. There are many third-party apps to Show the Internet Speed on Taskbar. Windows does not offer a negative way to Show the Internet speed on the taskbar of your computer. We use Net Speed Meter and Net Speed Monitor app to Show the Internet Speed on Taskbar. In every device, you can Show the Internet Speed. So keep reading this article till the end to learn How to Show the Internet Speed on Taskbar [Easy steps]
How to Show the Internet Speed on Taskbar [Easy steps]
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then open the Start menu and search Windows PowerShell and click on Open.
2. Now, Copy and paste the following command and press Enter.
Get-NetAdapter | select interfaceDescription, name, status, linkSpeed
3. Now, The Network adapter speed will now be listed under the LinkSpeed column
1. Use a Net Speed Meter to Show the Internet Speed on Taskbar
1. Turn on your computer and then go to the official Microsoft Store page for Net Speed Meter and click on the Get in Store app option.
2. Click on the Open Microsoft Store.
3. Now, Click on the Get option to download the app.
4. Once the app is downloaded then open it.
5. Now, You will now find the Internet speed displayed near the top right of the desktop.
6. Right-click on your internet speed and then click on Keep in Taskbar.
2. Use a Net Speed Monitor to Show the Internet Speed on Taskbar
1. Turn on your computer and then open the Microsoft Store.
2. When it is open then search Net Speed Monitor and click on the Free trial option.
3. Once it is downloaded then click on the Open option.
4. You will now have a Net Speed Monitor running in the corner. It will display the download and upload Internet speed.
In this article, we showed you How to Show the Internet Speed on Taskbar. There are all about How to Show the Internet Speed on Taskbar [Easy steps]. Step by step we will show you to Show the Internet Speed on Taskbar [Easy steps]. So I hope you have got your solution to your problem. If you had any kind of questions or suggestions then do tell us in the comment section.