How to Install Play store on Huawei Phones. You might have noticed that Huawei phones no longer support the play store because it is banned in the U.S. they can not use any services from the U.S which means that the Huawei company could not keep the google play store in the new models of their phones.
Although the older version of Huawei phones does support the google play store. The bad news is that almost all Smartphone users around the world use Google services and as we know that Huawei got banned and they cannot use google services. People are not preferring to use it much as they used to before Huawei got banned.
Before Huawei got banned they were growing fast and rapidly. But ever since, it got banned by the U.S they can not use the features. And other companies in the U.S also banned Huawei such as Meta, Microsoft, and many other U.S companies. So by this, you might have known what the problem is and have also known that Huawei Smartphones do not support the google play store and google App services.
So now, if you have bought the new version of the Huawei Smartphone then you must be looking for a way How to Install the Play store on Huawei Phones. If you were looking for it then you have got it now. In this article, we will teach you How to Install Play store on Huawei Phones and we will show some methods for it.
How to Install Play store on Huawei Phones
Before providing you with the steps you might be thinking is it possible to Install the Play store on Huawei Phones? Then the answer to your query is yes you could Install the Play store on Huawei Phones with the help of some third-party apps. So here we will provide you with some methods on How to Install Play store on Huawei Phones. Then you could choose any of the methods that you wanted.
Steps on How to Install Play store on Huawei Phones
- First of all, you need to open your phone and go to your gallery phone app. And the type there Gspace.
- After that, you have to install it.
- Once you have installed it then open it. There you will be prompted to allow Gspace to manage phone calls and you have to click allow.
- And after doing that you will be asked to download the necessary kit for it to run smoothly. And you have to click continue.
After you have done all the steps you will see that there are some of the most popular apps there. So if you were looking for the play store to download it. If you didn’t see it then you have to click on any of the apps.
- As I said in the above section that if you are looking to install the play store then you must have a Gmail account. If you didn’t have a Gmail account then create one. And sign in to your Gmail account.
- And on the next page, you have to click agree.
- If you want to backup your files to google drive then you have to click on accept.
- And once the play store is installed then you could install the other app you wanted.
So all of these applications are installed in a virtual space. It will not create any kind of shortcut like any other app as the play store is installed through the gallery app. To create a shortcut all you have to do is open the Gspace app and hold on to the app and click on create a shortcut. And you have to click on Add to the home screen.
Install play store on Huawei phones using Vmos pro
As the first method didn’t say that they are virtual machines but that is what they are. They are operating systems operating inside your devices. But this method Vmos pro is a virtual machine operating on your phone. But the difference between this method and the first method is that this one is designed to run all the time on your device. So that you don’t need to go to the main operating system to run the app.
- First, you have to open your gallery phone app on your phone. And type there for Vmos pro.
- And there you have to click on the first link and click on download Vmos pro.
3. And after you clicked on it. Click on download this file.
4. And then you have to click allow on the next page.
5. And then you have to tap on allow if you want to backup your files to google drive.
And after doing all the steps you will now have the google play store installed on your Huawei phone. And this method is much more advanced than the first method. I would suggest you try this method out.
Install play store on Huawei phones using Googlefier
This method is the best method if you could bring it to work. And also this method is the most difficult one because it requires EMUI 10 on your device. But there are some devices that don’t roll back for your phone to use EMUI 10. So it is worth trying and seeing if this method would work on your phone.
- Open your phone and go to the gallery phone app and search there Googlefier. And click on Googlefier APK for Android.
2. And click on the download option. And click next. And after that, you will be prompted with a lot of things and you have to click next. And at last, you will the logo of Paypal and you have to click on Let’s go.
3. After that, you will be prompted which is Allow googlefier to access your contacts. And then click on Allow.
4. And again click on allow. You will Googlefier to have access to your photos and other files on your device.
5. After that, you will a welcome page and click on ok.
And after google play store will be installed on your Huawei phone. And there it was the last method. As I said it is the most difficult method to install play store on your Huawei phones. Because it requires EMUI 10. But at least give it a try and see if it works on your phone.
In your today’s article, we taught you How to Install Play store on Huawei Phones. I hope that you have learned something great and interesting from today’s blog. I hope that you have understood what we tried to explain to you in your article because I kept it simple. So you should not face any kind of problem while applying it. I also hope that you will not face any kind of problem but still if you were having any kind of problem or any kind of suggestion then do comment to us. We would be glad to reach out to you.