This time no one uses a computer camera because of that your camera will start Freezing on the computer. We use Device Manager, Regedit, and setting to Fix Camera Freezing in Windows 11. Many users don’t know to fix Camera Freezing but don’t worry we are here to help you to Fix Camera Freezing in Windows 11. So keep reading this article till the end to learn How to Fix Camera Freezing in Windows 11.
For many, the webcam is a vital part of the PC, allowing them to join online meetings in Teams, Google Meet, Skype, or many other apps. This problem will find when you are during a video call then your camera will freeze at that time. Many Windows users find this problem when they update Windows 10 to Windows 11 computers.
Method 1. Use the built-in troubleshooter
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then open the Start menu then click on Setting.
2. Go to the System tab and then click on Troubleshoot option.
3. Click on the Other troubleshooters.
4. Find the camera option and then click on Run.
5. When it is done with the Camera troubleshooter then run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
Method 2. Reinstall the webcam drivers
1. Open the Start menu and then search Device Manager and click on Open.
2. Now, Double-click the Cameras option and right-click on the problematic webcam, and click on Uninstall device.
3. Again click on Uninstall to confirm it.
4. Now, Restart your computer for the changes to come into effect.
Method 3. Modify the Registry Editor
1. Turn on your Windows 11 computer and then press WINDOWS + R and type regedit then press Enter or click on OK.
2. Now, Copy and paste the following path in the search bar and then press Enter.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\Platform
3. Right-click on the empty place and then click on New and select DWORD (32-bit) Value, and name it as EnableFrameServerMode.
4. Double-click on EnableFrameServerMode and then enter 0 under Value data, and click OK to save the changes.
Method 4. Check the privacy settings
1. Open the Setting app on your Windows 11 computer.
2. When the setting is open then Go to the Privacy & Security tab and then click on the Camera option.
3. Now, Turn on the Let Apps to access your camera.
In this article, we showed you How to Fix Camera Freezing in Windows 11. There are all about How to Fix Camera Freezing in Windows 11. Step by step we will show you to Fix Camera Freezing in Windows 11. So I hope you have got your solution to your problem. If you had any kind of questions or suggestions then do tell us in the comment section.