How to play Android games on Windows 11. Playing games refresh our mind, so are you a gamer just like me but unfortunately, if you cannot play games on your Windows 11. Then don’t you worry this guide is especially for you.
You might have been thinking is there an accessible way you could play Android games on Windows 11? Then yes there are two ways using the one of the two ways you could download and Play Android games on Windows 11. The first way to access games is through the Google Play Games platform or Amazon AppStore using Windows Subsystem for Android.
Google Play Games is an app that officially makes playing Android games on Windows 11 possible. Google Play Games uses a virtualization layer that allows games from different platforms to run on Windows 11 or 10. But however, Google Play Games is still previewed as a beta download that gives access to install and play many games.
Microsoft also WSA which also uses virtualization layers that allow you to install Android games on Windows 11. However, you would install games from Amazon Appstore since WSA doesn’t support Google Services.
How to play Android games on Windows 11
So if you plan on using Google Play Games, you will need a device with Windows 11 Operating System. With at least an Intel UHD 360 graphics, four or more four Processor cores, and 8GB or more memory. And with that virtualization enabled on your system.
Note: Google Play Games are only available in some countries of the world. So if you are not from the regions that are available, then you will not be able to use Google Play Games.
- First, visit Google Play Games (web).
- Then click on Download Beta to install the installer on your device.
- And double-click on the file from your downloads section to open the application.
- Then click on Sign-in with Google to access the service.
- And create a gaming profile for yourself.
- Then click on Create a profile.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the terms.
- And click on Finish.
- Then tap on All Games from the left panel.
- And turn on Shows all games that run well on this PC(Optional).
- Then just choose a game to play on your Windows 11.
- Then click on Install.
Once you finish the steps, you could play any games on your Windows 11. And the progress will be synced across other devices. Which will allow you to pick up from where you left.
Google Play Games are only available for countries like the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and South Korea. So if you are not from these countries then unfortunately you could not use Google Play Games.
Play Android games from Windows Subsystem for Android
Using the Windows Subsystem for Android requires 8GB of RAM(16GB Recommended), a solid-state drive(SSD), and a supported Processor (Intel Core i3 8th Generation, AMD Ryzen 3000, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c, or above).
Use the steps given below to use Windows Subsystem for Android with Amazon Appstore.
- First, open the Start menu on your computer.
- Then type Turn Windows system on or off. And click on it to open.
- Find and click on the Windows Virtualization platform.
- Tap on the OK button.
- Then in order to bring the changes Restart your device.
- Open the Windows Subsystem for Android with the Amazon Appstore app page.
- And click to install the app.
- Then open the Start menu on your device.
- And search for Amazon Appstore and click to open it.
- Then sign in with Amazon (U.S based) account.
- And search for the desired app you want to play.
- And click to install and enjoy the game on your Windows 11 device.
In this article, we showed you how to play Android games on Windows 11. I hope this article solved your problem and provided you with what you were looking for. If you have any kind of questions or suggestions then feel free to tell us in the comment section. We would love to reach out to you.